Monday, February 19, 2007

Sue me, I can't see EVERYTHING!

This Sunday is the Academy Awards. I'm going to try to compile my Oscar predictions by Friday. However, they will be based off of what I have seen. I won't be able to see everything. Therefore, I cannot be perfect (implying that were I able to see everything I would be perfect). I'm planning on watching all of the short films one of these next few days (and posting about them, of course). But I will probably not be able to watch the following films:

-Blood Diamond (nominated -- Leonardo DiCaprio for Actor, Djimon Hounsou for Supporting Actor, Editing, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing)
-Venus (nominated -- Peter O'Toole for Actor)
-The Pursuit of Happyness (nominated -- Will Smith for Actor)
-Notes on a Scandel (nominated -- Judi Dench for Actress, Cate Blanchett for Supporting Actress, Adapted Screenplay)
-Cars or Monster House (both nominated for Animated Feature)
-The Black Dahlia (nominated for Cinematography)
-The Curse of the Golden Flower (nominated for Costume Design)
-Marie Antoinette (nominated for Costume Design)
-Iraq in Fragments or My Country, My Country (both nominated for Feature Documentary)
-After the Wedding or Days of Glory (both nominated for Foreign Language Film)
-Apocalypto (nominated for Make-up, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing)
-The Good German (nominated for Music)
-Flags of Our Fathers (nominated for Sound Editing, Sound Mixing)
-Poseidon (nominated for Visual Effects)

If you think that list is long, try seeing the list of what I have seen.






No comments: